I Appreciate Honesty

Fake freedom only goes so far- How long until people are free to choose what country to be part of

I know some countries would empty out, others would be more attractive but when can we go?
BelovedTed · 51-55, M
What is fake freedom?
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@903658,BelovedTed] like I said-. Not being free to even choose what country to be part of isn't freedom. Still can not under stand? I'm sure you won't. Explain not, that won't help them admit a thing.
BelovedTed · 51-55, M
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] not being free to do something is fake freedom? Not being able eat a kind of food is fake eating then? What an unusual way of putting things.
It's not about what country it is. It's all about the government has made it.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@1158409,littlepuppywantanewlife] so you're telling us we don't want to go? Really. No, we do want freedom.
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] no I am just telling you wherever you go if the government is same you won't find freedom. We need to make our own freedom.
ABCDEF7 · M
When they all share a common currency and government.

I Appreciate Honesty
Beliefs Health