I Made a Mistake

I checked old text messages, just to see if there were any--from any point in time. Since normally we communicate on FB messenger, I was unsure if there would even be anything of substance. I was wrong. There was just enough there to send me into a heartbreaking spiral, accompanied by streaming tears and silent sobbing. The words I used to take comfort in, the words I desperately wish to hear again, all laid out for me to see, in all of their deceiving glory. Lies painted so sweetly, I could taste them. Is it any wonder I was so deeply in love with him. I thought I could trust him. I thought my deepest secrets and my most painful insecurities were safe with him. As it turns out, I was wrong. Now I sit in the rain, listening to sad songs, so I can let my heartache breathe and move on, until the next time.
1
|
Edited: 2 mths ago
biohak · 31-35, M
those words might have been true at the time love is strange and fluid that way
EveReverie · 26-30, F
[@933239,biohak] he later confessed that his feeling never really grew for me and it was a relationship that he never really wanted in the first place.
biohak · 31-35, M
oh sorry to hear that..his loss im sure
biohak · 31-35, M
mercurial
db1984 · M
Tear's for you
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
It's tough when you realize someone you believed in was only spinning out a fantasy. It happens. Trust is not something to hand out in a package with your love. Trust needs to be earned slowly and over a period of time. I wish you better luck, and slower trust, next time.
biohak · 31-35, M
[@358142,greenmountaingal] i think its important not to iagine that the whole thing is tainted just because the end was i dont know this situation but people do that too often to make themselves feel better
HaHLoBravado · 31-35, M
🌥️ the sun will definitely shine again 🌤️

I Made a Mistake
Categories: Health, Regrets, Self-improvement

I checked old text messages, just to see if there ... | I Made a Mistake | Similar Worlds