I Believe In Prayer

Will you pray with me?

Our Father in Heaven, great is thy name. Thank you for sending Jesus to redeem us. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for blessing us everyday. Thank you for our brothers and sisters that join in and pray to your glory Father. Help us be a good influence even if we lose some friends. Touch their heart Father. Help those with addiction. Help those with cancer and Covid. Fill our hearts with love and acceptance. Give us repenting hearts and strong faith. Keep us and our families safe and well and protect us from the evil one. Forgive us our sins as we forgive others. Please heal the world of the virus Father. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. Goodnight everyone. God bless. ❤️
Amen dear Gregloa....

Sleep tight and sweet dreams.. 🤗🤗❤
MissFugger · F
Amen. Thank you... and also help all the SW users see the truth and what is coming soon through Your Holy Spirit.

I Believe In Prayer
Beliefs Empowerment Health Religion