I Love Photography

The Watermill • November 21, 2020

This is one of my favorite photos from my trip this weekend. I enjoyed spending some time outdoors, which included my two favorite activities -- photography and hiking. The weather was perfect.

Sounds like a awesome day. Glad you had a good time.
JNTHN · 31-35, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] Thank you! It was a great day. I'm looking forward to going back.
[@1169133,JNTHN] Take more pictures too. What do you use for a camera?
JNTHN · 31-35, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] Right now I'm using my phone, which is a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G. I had to sell my DSLR a few months ago. I'm going to get a new one as soon as I can. I'll probably go with a Canon EOS 1300D.
[@1169133,JNTHN] I am sorry to hear that. 😢 The Canon 1300D is a awesome camera. I hope you can get one soon. 🙂

I Love Photography
If taking pictures is a hobby, your profession or if you find photos you just absolutely love, why not share them with us all!
Art Hobbies