I Am Bicurious

I mean whother doesn't at least want to be bi?! Being straight it so boring these days haha
20
|
Area51 · 18-21, M
not when being bi your looking at dicks...eww
CuriousOne55 · 18-21, F
[@409665,Area51] A real straight man would be comfortable with a penis in his face, think you're scared that you'll be attracted to it
Area51 · 18-21, M
[@647409,CuriousOne55] LOL ive seen penis and i live in a dorm ive been around naked guys, i dont like it they are disgusting.

this is why people dont like gays, see how this could be viewed as pushing it down my throat?

I like vagina, ive seen dicks ive touched dicks. i dont like dicks.
CuriousOne55 · 18-21, F
I'm not pushing it down your throat, I'm playing with you boy hehe!
But that seemed a little homophobic so I don't really appreciate that.
Though you've touched dicks have you? That's quite gay!
Being straight works just fine for me.
Goralski · 46-50, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/36/27/52/Goralski-BdAvvexv4-b.jpg]
Colourflame · 18-21, F
I wonder if the sudden increase in bi people in teens roots from this kind of (coolness). Not trying to offend anything here as i have a lot of legitimate bisexual or homosexual friends and believe that they are the way they are naturally.
CuriousOne55 · 18-21, F
[@31939,Colourflame] The other way you can look at it is maybe people have always felt like this but it's not until recent times that society has allowed people to be more open with their sexuality and not be so constrained. No one would pretend to be bi because it's "cool", if you're not attracted to a gender then you're not gonna pretend to be
Colourflame · 18-21, F
[@647409,CuriousOne55] Well if your point was as such, perhaps you should rethink your wording in your post next time.
JennaBug · 22-25, F
I was curious and I had a relationship with my best friend Bec. Neither of us had been with a girl before, but it was beautiful and we were in love. Bec is the only girl I've ever been with, but it was wonderful. I have a boyfriend now but I have beautiful memories of her.
Have you ever given thought to being with a transgendered girl? I'm always looking for open minded female friends.[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/35/73/84/silkydrawers-EH62JaB1G-b.jpg]
Julie44 · 46-50, F
it opens a whole new world
ninjavu · 46-50, M
I agree! Have had sex with other guys; just wish I got off on it more.

I Am Bicurious
Categories: LGBT

I mean whother doesn't at least want to be bi... | I Am Bicurious | Similar Worlds