I Believe In Discipline

We had a very trying week in our boarding house 😟

First, some of the girls decided to invite their snowman indoors, with predictable consequences 🙄 Then there was some bad behaviour in the bathroom which resulted in the floor being flooded and towels getting wet 😟 And finally, because of the bad weather, the little girls have been running around indoors making a racket 🐻

For the first offence, they had to go to bed half an hour earlier each night. For the second, it was lights out straightaway and no time for reading. Some of the girls had to move rooms so they did not disturb the others and it was very difficult to remember who was meant to go to bed when 😟 Our little Chinese sister got so confused and upset that she put herself to bed at 8.00pm and refused to come out from under the covers, even though she was one of the few not to have done anything wrong 😥

Needless to say, Katya and I felt just as hard done by as the girls as we tried to enforce their punishments 🐻
5
|

I Believe In Discipline
Categories: Beliefs, Health

We had a very trying week in our boarding house 😟 ... | I Believe In Discipline | Similar Worlds