I Love Food

Frosted Flakes get soggy real quick, don't they? I figured they'd stand up a little longer than Cornflakes considering all the sugar they have on them. Frosted Flakes are aiight but they're no Cheerios...that's for sure.
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
What! Frosted flakes ffs are way better than Cheerios, unless they're the apple cinnamon Cheerios
LucyFuhr · 51-55, F
Frosted Flakes would be great if not for the sog factor.
The only way you can get them to stay crunchy is by eating them out of the box and sipping milk from a glass in between handfuls LOL

Try the "Frozen" Special Edition Cheerios...those were really good...maybe a little magical too!
JustNik · 46-50, F
If I'm gonna do sugar in a bowl it has to be lucky charms. There hasn't been a box of that allowed in this house in [i]years[/i]. LOL
LucyFuhr · 51-55, F
I try to eat that kind of cereal [b]only[/b] when the kids are around. I was always a coffee for breakfast kind of chick til they started hanging out at my place. I LOVE Lucky Charms. They're like two whole meals in one box.
We eat all the marshmallows as an "after shopping" snack and we have the cereal for breakfast LOL
JustNik · 46-50, F
@LucyFuhr: 😄 Love it! LOL

I Love Food
Food

Frosted Flakes get soggy real quick, don't ... | I Love Food | Similar Worlds