I Hate It When Someone Doesnt Text Back

Happened to me so many times. the mix of unhappiness, insult and ignorance gets assimilated with the everyday feelings of bitterness. Meh.. Life gives you lemons, people just make it a bigger lemon.
0
|
twistermind · 46-50, F
Perhaps, they have something else to do or they don't know what to write.
In the case they don't want to go on with the friendship, you are lucky. Perhaps, they are not the right ones.
FindRyhan · 31-35, M
@twistermind: no support my dear. No friends no gf. Lonely life after work. Dutch people are not talkative or welcoming even then language makes a great barrier
twistermind · 46-50, F
So, you feel alone. Perhaps, it's a question of time. Holland people can't be much different to others. Indeed, I know someone here who is from the Netherlands and he is awesome.
So, you think it's more a cause of them or yours?
I tell you because you can put me in whatever place you want and I will find always the same hard time to contact people and socialize.
FindRyhan · 31-35, M
@twistermind: yeah.. I am a bit socially awkward at making first move.

I Hate It When Someone Doesnt Text Back
Categories: Health, Hobbies, Pet Peeves, Science & Technology

Happened to me so many times. the mix of unhappine... | I Hate It When Someone Doesnt Text Back | Similar Worlds