I Keep Too Many Things to Myself

I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I'm not a quitter, but I feel like giving up....... but how do you take a break, when there is nothing to do.... everything feels so pointless... its like a loss without having lost anything... well other than all personal human IRL communicat...
6
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I know I have a fkd up way of thinking so I always second guess my emotions and thoughts which cause me to think to much and keep it in because I do have an opinion on everything but balancing what is constructive and destructive is so tiring and the...
1
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I tend to keep my problems to myself. Not always, but in general it's my tendency.
6
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Not really but I so wish I could stop overthinking every word I say to people.
5
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I hope you can find happiness one day. Not the kind you share in a status update, but the enduring kind. The quiet happiness that you've never really felt before and yet it feels as if it's always been inside you, waiting to be found. Li...
6
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Ugh . My post is to short I guess lolz
3
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Opening up? Pfft why do that when you bottle everything up and let it all build up until you explode?
2
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Yes I do...can't reason w one who is irrational.. Ahh miserable again
1
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.
5
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I'm open with friends and I want to be relaxed here. I can't put everything out there either!
5
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
To untangle your mind, sometimes, you have to go for the toughest patterns; even when the easy patterns are available.
3
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I simply detest when human beings start treating one another like garbage.
4
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
My old friends call me Abby. Because I listen to them, I am their sounding board. I wish I had a friend like me!
8
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
If you could go back in time, what’s one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?
3
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I keep pretty much everything to myself, and that's why my wife recommended this site. I've been dealt quite a hand since last September, and it feels good to have a place to write about it. I've been here before. It was probably two y...
3
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
I need to learn to speak up and stand up for myself. I let people walk all over me as if I'm a piece of shit. I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect I treat the CEO. I'm hanging on by a string and there always seems to be s...
5
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Yeah I really need to start opening up to people and giving them my PIN or my alarm code.
3
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Giving someone my trust is one of the most vulnerable things I can do. It has been broken too many times in my life. Never again.
3
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
It is better secrets as secrets. A secret doesn't remain a secret when it is known to two people. And remember any weakness of yours can be used against you. The way you think about the people doesn't mean they are the kund of people you th...
3
|
I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
So many thoughts and feelings float around in the space of our minds that we will refuse to ever expose to the light of day. Most of it probably warrants the restraint but how much of it doesn't? There could be thoughts that lead to love, provi...
1
|

I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Health Loneliness

I Keep Too Many Things to Myself | Similar Worlds