I Keep Too Many Things to Myself

When I say, someone who has died, it's not the physical death, but death of the old self. In the same way that there is birth as the beginning of the a new life. I sense in him a sincere longing to move beyond "a troubled guest on the dar...
4
|
Yes I do...can't reason w one who is irrational.. Ahh miserable again
1
|
And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.
5
|
I'm open with friends and I want to be relaxed here. I can't put everything out there either!
4
|
To untangle your mind, sometimes, you have to go for the toughest patterns; even when the easy patterns are available.
3
|
I simply detest when human beings start treating one another like garbage.
4
|
My old friends call me Abby. Because I listen to them, I am their sounding board. I wish I had a friend like me!
8
|
If you could go back in time, what’s one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?
3
|
I keep pretty much everything to myself, and that's why my wife recommended this site. I've been dealt quite a hand since last September, and it feels good to have a place to write about it. I've been here before. It was probably two y...
3
|
I need to learn to speak up and stand up for myself. I let people walk all over me as if I'm a piece of shit. I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect I treat the CEO. I'm hanging on by a string and there always seems to be s...
5
|
Yeah I really need to start opening up to people and giving them my PIN or my alarm code.
3
|
Giving someone my trust is one of the most vulnerable things I can do. It has been broken too many times in my life. Never again.
3
|
It is better secrets as secrets. A secret doesn't remain a secret when it is known to two people. And remember any weakness of yours can be used against you. The way you think about the people doesn't mean they are the kund of people you th...
3
|
It's a huge change which I never signed up to go through. Every single day, I go out into this big scary world, living my life without him. I would go straight home after work and shut myself away from people. Back home, I would replay the past...
9
|
Introvert and Midnight Snack "I don’t hate people, I just feel better when they aren’t around.” I usually spend the majority of a party playing with the host's kid, or in a quiet nook somewhere, or in a garden outside where there are big ...
5
|
"I'm a really affectionate person once you get past my layers of awkwardness, fear, vague dislike and bitchiness." ISFP, The Artist. INTROVERTED approach to life. SENSING mode of perception. Judgments through FEELING. PERCEIVING to ...
2
|
A storm of thoughts in my mind Sowed seeds of chaos in my soul Outside, I hold a shell of serenity To hide the confusion lately sowed The fast currents of days carry me away Pulling me in different directions Exigent matters threaten to sweep me In...
5
|
So many thoughts and feelings float around in the space of our minds that we will refuse to ever expose to the light of day. Most of it probably warrants the restraint but how much of it doesn't? There could be thoughts that lead to love, provi...
1
|
I just took my internship and it just made my want to hate myself even more. For the last few years, all I wanted is to finish college and start new by having a job. I hated college so much that I just want to end everything. But as I took my intern...
6
|
There are things I don't feel comfortable discussing.
2
|

I Keep Too Many Things to Myself
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Keep Too Many Things to Myself | Similar Worlds