I Hope Stephen Hawking Is Ok

Was Stephen Hawking really as smart as everybody says?

Not only was he LAZY but I heard he spent most of his later years partying heavily at Ivy League schools. Heard he chugged tequila through a beer bong and they rolled him off a roof into a pool in his wheelchair.
So fucking what lol, he went out with a bang.
hemlock · 22-25, F
that would make him more likable honestly
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
Mind your business
alongalone · M
Yeah I heard he went hang gliding into the side of Oxford and that really fucked him up..
I have read many reports that show that the most intelligent people are fine with laziness.

Its the losers that always get hammered for not spending ALL their time trying to act like their whole lives should be devoted to selling out for mister "big"
This is obviously an old EP group. Hawking’s been dead for awhile and what he was or wasn’t is relatively moot.
Grateful4you · 61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Very well said. Your insights have never failed to amaze me. Proud to be your friend.
Pfuzylogic · M
I believe he was only interested in the attention. He committed euthanasia and was only interested in being buried by Sir Isaac Newton, a real scientist.
Wallflow3r · 26-30, F
Probably
ninalanyon · 61-69, T
No idea, but I'm confident that he was smarter than me, and you.

I Hope Stephen Hawking Is Ok