I Miss My Dog

More pictures of my late dog Teeka.
4
|
Some pictures of my dog Teeka who passed on Monday.
9
|
The last pictures I have of my dog Teeka who died on Monday.
10
|
After so many years Iam looking for my lost dog that my parents gave away when I was a child. I will love her forever and Iam on my way to forgive and also be open to everyone close to me family and friends about what happened and my journey to find ...
2
|
My poor BooBoo. RIP my boy. You were such a loving, caring boy. I miss you so much. Nothing will be the same without you. You will never, ever be forgotten. Always in my heart. Spread your wings & play & run & fly with no more pain ~12/27...
49
|
On Saturday I learnt the true meaning of grief. My beloved dog had to be put down because he had a tumor. It was done at home and the vets were kind and compassionate. There is a huge emptiness in my life. My tears were enough to fill the bath! I mis...
1
|
I had to euthanize my dog today. She was my best friend. She was very sick with bladder cancer. She battles it for 7 months but she stopped eating and walking. I miss her so much.
11
|
Hello everyone. I wanted to share my experience for a long time and now I feel like it’s time to.I want to share my experience so I could get some good and friendly advice, share my emotions ,feel like somebody understands me. When I was a kid almost...
0
|
Miss you buddy 😞
4
|
Hello everyone. I wanted to share my story for a very long time and now I feel like it’s time to.I want to share my experience so I could get some friendly advice,share my emotions,feel like someone understands me.When I was a kid almost 9 year old M...
2
|
It's been a year today. So I got Scout a pig ear and myself some fries
23
|
1
|
I apologize for not replying the last few days to comments and messages. It's been a rough Christmas. RIP Uzo. 😭🐕 My 16 year old dog is gone. He had two strokes Christmas night and a major one about 3:40 yesterday afternoon. I had an appointme...
17
|
I love n miss you Rikka. She passed today. It was so fast n sudden. Her breed seems to have bad luck w cancer. We are coping with this as best we can...She was a special girl.
9
|
I'm moving across the country next year and I had to give up my two small dogs because I'll be moving to an apartment. There are also very nervous travelers who probably couldn't have stand the trip. I miss them very much, they were li...
0
|
He was my world! Even after a year it still feels unreal that I won't see him again. Sometimes when it hits me it becomes hard to breathe.
9
|
Whenever I'm not with her, I miss her! She is the happiest little thing and I wish I could take her with me everywhere!
0
|
Dogs are great. They love you always. They don't care if you're not perfect because you're perfect to them.
0
|

I Miss My Dog
Categories: Loss of a Pet, Pets, Animals and Nature

I Miss My Dog | Similar Worlds