I Have Random Thoughts

Time to try to quit soda again...

I'm thinking of trying to quit soda again... this time, I've decided to replace it with a mixture of cappuccino and tea.

Hopefully, the thing that I married will be more supportive of me this time. Ideally, I want to kick it sooner rather than later - but I can't do so until it cuts off my supply and stops buying it for me...
ExtremeNext · 31-35
You can do it ✌️
Becksta · 36-40
[@412438,ExtremeNext] Thank you... it was tough going cold turkey last time - but I think I'm in a stronger place to do it this time. At least I feel happier in myself this time, anyway.
Valdaine · M
Good luck
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Yes, an excellent initiative. Soda is a now&then drink, but cheap as...
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
Start taking topamax. Makes anything carbonated taste like battery acid.
LunarOrbit · 56-60, M
That thing...lol
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
Well, last week on thursday, I woke up at 4am, unknown what I had at the time, found out I had food poisoning. Since that day, the only thing I've been drinking is water and gatorade.

Now most recently I've been staying away from drinks like Coke and Pepsi, instead drinking diet pepsi. It's been 4 days since I had a diet pepsi. Today I had one sprite at work (got a sore throat yesterday after weed whacking) (am being told it's from pollen but normally I don't get symptoms from pollen)

Still tho, I've just mostly been drinking water and gatorade.
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
I hope you mean alternating cappuccino and tea and not actually pouring them in a cup together.

Also: good luck! I hope the thing will support you.

I Have Random Thoughts