I Have Random Thoughts

If you're going to tell me that you have...

...Some notes for me that are from Turkey...

At least make sure that you are somewhere on the right continent...

[b]Clue:- Turkey is in the Middle East... Turkmenistan is in Central Asia...[/b]

Yeah... some people really are as dumb as that!!! 馃ぃ
helenS31-35, F
Same with Georgia.
Becksta36-40
[@6602,helenS] Yeah, that's another one that can catch the unaware off guard, too.

Still, it was a good laugh for me because I knew that he clearly had no clue what he was looking at as soon as I saw the notes - and he's trying to tell me what he has. The end result was that I got nearly 拢50 worth of bank notes for 拢20... and some more coming for free in the next few days. The laugh of it is that, if he'd taken the deal that was offered to him, then he would have netted himself face value on the notes that I made an offer on.

Since he tried to go elsewhere in an effort to get a higher profit and his dad found out that he didn't do as he was told, he's now been told to hand the notes over to his dad and his dad will see that I get them for my collection. Those ones have a face value of 拢100.
helenS31-35, F
[@421598,Becksta] 馃槀
Byron8by7M
I found out recently that there is a Mississippi River in Canada. I hadn't known that before.

I Have Random Thoughts