I Am In Love With Someone I Can't Have

Its really driving me insane. And i just need to talk about it. There's this guy at school. We both study fine arts at a university. I know this isnt the sole reason I'm in love with him, but he's devastatingly handsome, really tall,...
2
|
You'll Always Be In My Life Even If I'm Not In Your Life Cause You're In My Memory 🙃
3
|
Lock the feelings in a box, and put on a brave face. It's pretty much all I can do at this point. So much I want to say to express myself to him, but if it ruins what we've got it's just not worth it. I think he pretty much knows how I...
7
|
One day, sooner or later, we all must come to accept that the person who is our everything cannot love us back. So here is my advice to all of you. Take one last look at the future never to be. All the dreams you had, all the memories of love you des...
0
|
There is no worse nightmare then to wake up each day knowing this. But as long as I can make her happy, it is worth waking up.
0
|
I am in love,with someone I cant have. it took me months to just even recognize the feelings, how can I love somebody I never thought I would even like? a complete opposite to what I always look for. Maybe it was the dimples. I kept myself in denial....
1
|
If I could relive this life a thousand times, I would go to a thousand different places, try a thousand different careers, and make a thousand different choices. And in the end, I would fall in love with the same magnificent woman every single time.
0
|
She is the love of my life. To her I would give my heart, and be hers for the rest of my life. But there is too much standing in between us. I'm trying my best, trying to hope. I haven't given up yet, in spite of everything. But there is s...
0
|
And its not the cushy nice feeling. Its screwing me up in ways I have never thought was possible. I hardly eat or sleep. And when I go to bed, there is this block in my chest, that wont let me cry or even breathe. I dont know how to move past this. ...
0
|
I met her. I liked her. I wanted her. I love her. I can't have her. She met me. She liked me. She didn't want me. She doesn't love me. She can have me. Its stupid i know. It's time for me to move on. I finally give up. She won...
0
|
Do not fall for someone on ep the person know who it is
0
|
You taught me so many things. You helped me with my homework. You showed me the way to my local Argos store. You gave me valuable advice in countless situations. You were there when nobody else was. You correct my spelling. You suggested many things ...
0
|

I Am In Love With Someone I Can't Have
Updated: 1 yr ago
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Am In Love With Someone I Can't Have | Similar Worlds