I Miss Someone Very Much

I want to write you a letter I’m afraid you’d never get. Your beautiful blue eyes never left me. I wonder if you ever think of me. I don’t name you but I don’t have to because you were the only one. You were everything I miss the way we’d laugh. ...
3
|
What reason is there to talk? when the only person who understood you is gone? All the beautiful I was left with him It was a lie he fed me Because he never really thought I was. All the light and outgoing and funny Quickly became quiet again. He...
5
|
I’m going to post this and it may make no sense except to the person its intended for. And they may never read it. I think of you everyday and remember how you made me feel. I never laughed so much with anyone or wanted anyone so much. I felt so co...
4
|
My friend, S. S moved abroad in 2015. S was an amazing person. I have not seen S since 2015.
2
|
Halloween just passed... I didn't wish you a happy birthday ... you were not here.. It is Thanksgiving ... one of your favourite ceremonies and holidays.. Hmmmm!! You are not here We are close to Christmas, your most favourite holiday .......
7
|
I hope he is ok... He's the most important person to me and have taught me so much and supported me through and through. He've been gone for the third day now... I just pray to God that he is ok right now. Just feel very defeated and empty ...
4
|
11
|
she is so far away, but as a piece of my heart, I try to move on but hot tears sting my face thinking of what i lost
5
|
Does anyone know what happened to @rowena?? I joined this place back in September and she was one of the first people I noticed. We didn't start chatting right away because it took me a bit before I said hi to her. But then we got so close....
1
|
I have mentioned this person before in my previous post. It's been more than a month than we haven't been close to each other. We don't really talk anymore and he doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. I miss him a whole lot...
3
|
We were not exactly in a romantic relationship before we stopped being close. However, we were close and relatable. Best friends, if I may. He was new to the school and we are both Cantonese in this international school. Long story short, we were clo...
4
|
I miss you hu******** so much💕😿
6
|
While I know that we can no longer make memories, I will always be grateful for the wonderful ones that involve him. Life is cruel, but he was kind. It's such a shame that we had to part, but I'd rather appreciate what he gave me than sulk ...
0
|
Why do some days hurt more than others? Why am I fine on some days but then other days memories come rushing back and I feel crippled? Why does my heart still feel like it's breaking in two? Why can't I just let go? Why do I still mis...
9
|
I am exhausted.. I'm supposed to be sleeping now, it's nearly 2 am, But.. I miss you so much,..... R. I thought you should know it this time.
7
|
There's someone I knew by sight for at least 8 years. We never spoke. I don't even know his name. Towards the end, it was obvious that there was a mutual attraction between us. Eye contact is so powerful. Well... he just disappeared all of...
2
|
Life seems so monotonous without my wife. I try to show enthusiasm for things but without her beside me it all seems so meaningless. Friends an family are really kind so I don't go on about it too them as would make them sad, but without the one...
3
|
Yes, ME. The me before this mess. The me before I woke my slumbering heart up. The me before I knew you exsisted.
6
|
Sometimes, before I fall asleep, I whisper your name....😔 Goodnight
11
|
I do. My brain tells my stupid heart to stop it because he doesn't even care If I'm alive but my heart doesn't listen because it just misses the best friend I ever had. He was so funny and gorgeous and had the most beautiful big dark ...
5
|

I Miss Someone Very Much
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Parenting and Family

I Miss Someone Very Much | Similar Worlds