I Miss Someone Very Much

I hope he is ok... He's the most important person to me and have taught me so much and supported me through and through. He've been gone for the third day now... I just pray to God that he is ok right now. Just feel very defeated and empty ...
4
|
And again, he wasn't here to call me on my birthday. I miss that voice, that laugh, that warmth. Amazingly, I sat by the phone, knowing that the call wouldn't come in. That yesterday, like any day, he was no longer a part of this world. All...
9
|
11
|
When my head hits the pillow and the dream comes to mind, he is always there to take my hand. But this time, the dream was in the same place, the same scenery, the same light, but he wasn't there. It was quiet, too quiet. I looked around, hoping...
6
|
she is so far away, but as a piece of my heart, I try to move on but hot tears sting my face thinking of what i lost
4
|
Does anyone know what happened to @rowena?? I joined this place back in September and she was one of the first people I noticed. We didn't start chatting right away because it took me a bit before I said hi to her. But then we got so close....
1
|
I have mentioned this person before in my previous post. It's been more than a month than we haven't been close to each other. We don't really talk anymore and he doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. I miss him a whole lot...
3
|
We were not exactly in a romantic relationship before we stopped being close. However, we were close and relatable. Best friends, if I may. He was new to the school and we are both Cantonese in this international school. Long story short, we were clo...
4
|
I miss you hu******** so much💕😿
6
|
While I know that we can no longer make memories, I will always be grateful for the wonderful ones that involve him. Life is cruel, but he was kind. It's such a shame that we had to part, but I'd rather appreciate what he gave me than sulk ...
0
|
Why do some days hurt more than others? Why am I fine on some days but then other days memories come rushing back and I feel crippled? Why does my heart still feel like it's breaking in two? Why can't I just let go? Why do I still mis...
9
|
I am exhausted.. I'm supposed to be sleeping now, it's nearly 2 am, But.. I miss you so much,..... R. I thought you should know it this time.
7
|
There's someone I knew by sight for at least 8 years. We never spoke. I don't even know his name. Towards the end, it was obvious that there was a mutual attraction between us. Eye contact is so powerful. Well... he just disappeared all of...
2
|
Life seems so monotonous without my wife. I try to show enthusiasm for things but without her beside me it all seems so meaningless. Friends an family are really kind so I don't go on about it too them as would make them sad, but without the one...
3
|
Yes, ME. The me before this mess. The me before I woke my slumbering heart up. The me before I knew you exsisted.
6
|
Sometimes, before I fall asleep, I whisper your name....😔 Goodnight
11
|
I do. My brain tells my stupid heart to stop it because he doesn't even care If I'm alive but my heart doesn't listen because it just misses the best friend I ever had. He was so funny and gorgeous and had the most beautiful big dark ...
5
|
Last night I had a dream about my granddad. He died when I was 8.. I've had dreams about him before, but this one was different. We were just sitting on the front porch talking. He was asking me all about how life is now. About college, my job, ...
10
|
To the person who hurt me: I feel like a fool for allowing myself to open up, allowing myself to fall in love with you.The person I fell in love with, I thought I knew them.That sweet person, that person who helped me and saved me, gave me someo...
3
|
And as much as I want to deny this fact, I just can't. I can fool everyone around me and make them think that I am fine but at the end of the day I will still end up feeling empty and incomplete knowing that person is out there... very far from ...
1
|

I Miss Someone Very Much
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Parenting and Family

I Miss Someone Very Much | Similar Worlds