I Just Want To Be Skinny

Up and Down: Minutiae of weight management

Up a pound, down a pound. Ho Hum.

I want to avoid anorexia and am prone to disordered patterns but many anorexic habits are extremely powerful and when useful in moderation they're super effective. Things like rules about what and when to eat. Frequent weight checks. Looking at inspirational pictures and quotes. Planning food. Drinking shitloads of water. Stuff like that.

This morning to remind myself that I have a long ways to go I did a body jiggle. Like grabbed my fat and made it shake while I looked at my body.

Today I have had a protein shake and tea, later i have pudding and oranges and strawberries, then I have chicken breast, cheese, and carrots. For a snack I have a mama chia pouch. That's ~650 calories between waking up and dinner.

I will probably have pizza for dinner tonight and a Greek yogurt with rice cakes for dessert. That should land me right around 1400 calories total.

This morning I have CPR class so it is nice. Kind of a half day. I also have a detailed INR patient I am excited to see and we are bridging him with Lovenox for surgery. I am arriving very early so I have time to walk before work.

10K a day keeps fat thighs at bay.
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
How many steps are in a mile?
Janetwn · F
[@955094,quitwhendone] [image deleted]
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
[@656770,Janetwn] Thank you.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@656770,Janetwn] looks about right
Janetwn · F
Oatmeal in jars is a good option and it is easy to carry to morning breakfast.
[image deleted]

I Just Want To Be Skinny