I don't get people who voluntarily watch gruesome videos.

I haven't seen anything disturbing for a long time but despite that last night I had a dream where a hot stream of air accidentally shot directly into some guy's eye, probably burning it out. You people feel no dread seeing mutilation? I hate dreams like this and definitely wouldn't want to add more "material" by watching deadly accidents like some people do.
mrsindyjoe · 46-50, F
I tend to stay away from videos of that sort.
I watched the human centipede series
[@15016,Mistakesmakeus] I haven't but I've seen some other gross movies when I was younger. Now I avoid these genres.
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] eh the series was ok I guess
midnightsun · 22-25, M
It's a weirdly arousing feeling in a shitty way to some people
[@854020,Iamyourdaddy] That's really weird. I wonder if they are hyposensitive and need some stronger stimuli to feel at least something or what...
Mugin16 · 41-45, M
Some weeks ago I watched the video of a beheading. Some Azerbaijani soldiers were beheading an old Armenian man during the Nagarno Karabakh war. I could not finish watching the video. It was horrible beyond words.

I understand why men fight and kill in battle. That is acceptable and understandable. But torturing and killing in such a gruesome manner an old man who was a civilian?
[@393432,Mugin16] Sick perverts. Such are people.

I Had a Nightmare
Dreams Health