I Am Just Being Myself

Sometimes I meet people and feel sorry for their dogs

FairydustF
Same 馃様
Kindheartedguy46-50, M
Lol... and children.
REMsleep41-45, F
[@337992,Kindheartedguy] Especially their children. They carry on the dysfunction to another generation.
Kindheartedguy46-50, M
[@867436,REMsleep] We all do. It's all different types of disfunction.
curiosi56-60, F
I used to think that way as well. Then my mother died, I called everyone to let them know and no one had anything nice to say about her and most even went as far as to say that they were glad she was dead because she was nasty. Then a few said something that shocked me. "She hated everyone except for my dog". I had no idea she felt that way about my dog.
curiosi56-60, F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Every statement started with "I", she could turn any story around to make it about her, it was surreal!
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@423488,curiosi] Maybe I should feel good that I got my butt whooped nearly every day for a few years. I鈥檇 wander out of the yard or something and getting my daily dose of butt-whoop. At least I respected boundaries and learned to keep myself out of trouble by volunteering for chores to stay focused.
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@423488,curiosi] extreme narcissism. Yes being doted on does that.
Piper61-69, F
I have felt that way also, quite a few times.

I Am Just Being Myself