Education

Do you ever just bullshit an essay and not even think twice about it?
This is happening with me right now. I just wrote out 2 and a half pages of wonderful BS. 4 more pages to go. Yay :/
5
|
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
Yep...and I got an "A"
Yea, and it's still good
ironsides · 18-21, M
I bullshitted a 3 page report and it ended up being 6 pages and I got a 100 and then someone offered me $100 to do theirs 😂
I bs'd most of a 78 page report and passed. You can do it
hiddenkitty · 22-25, F
78 pages?! Damn. Mine needs to be 7-10 pages. Were you writing a senior thesis?
By the way, I know I can make it. It's just kinda boring and I can't stand to do it all in one sitting.
ouo)/ It's good to take 5 minute breaks every 20 minutes or hour.
It was for my English class on Shakespeare
hiddenkitty · 22-25, F
Ugh. I've had to read a few pieces from Shakespeare. His writing is so hard to understand, but I didn't have to do THAT much writing about his stuff.
hiddenkitty · 22-25, F
How was this less than 3 hours ago? It feels like I wrote this forever ago. Anyway, I just need another 1.5 pages and I'll be good! I think I'm down to my last source though, so I'll have to expand the BS a little more.
GirlSerendipity · 22-25, F
pretty much every essay i write
looking4snoopysgirl · 51-55, M
What was the essay topic???
hiddenkitty · 22-25, F
I was writing about interracial adoption. I thought it could give me a lot of information to write about, but I just found myself repeating myself a lot in the essay. I made it though and turned it in last week.

Education

Do you ever just bullshit an essay and not even th... | Education | Similar Worlds