I Believe A Relationship Is Built On Respect And Trust

How to maintain friendship with a person who has hurt you before? I don't want to lose that person...but i am repeatedly getting hurt..Should I give up??
4
|
3
|
I’ve been dating this guy for almost 2 months and it’s almost to good to be true but I don’t want to push him away either he’s so sweet and genuine and honest compared to my other relationships .. so I’m constantly in my head like Is the foreal or is...
3
|
Some people here think they are the only great ones who are present here and doesnt care how their act effects others. To those assholes. Give respect take respect...!!!!!😣
5
|
Which my relationship is totally lacking. And I realised the main problem here. The reason to him lacking respect towards me is the fact that since we met I was extremely self-conscious, had very little confidence and was super shy... So I am in his ...
2
|
My son not long ago started his first relationship, a few days ago, he said they decided that they should be friends. He did not sound sad at all so I was certain he was not lying, he even came by 2 days ago to play a video game with my son at home, ...
3
|
How To Choose Well.... How I wish I had known this when I was young and had my life ahead of me! How I wish I had looked for the right qualities in a man and listened to my gut feelings when it screamed at me to run! But I was...
0
|

I Believe A Relationship Is Built On Respect And Trust | Similar Worlds