I Accept You For Who You Are

We all have our own unique ways of living. I'm nonjudgmental.
1
|
I don’t care if your black or white or whatever your ethnicity is,to me all I care about is what is inside you ☺️. Even if that sounds kinda cheesy lol 😆,your personality is what really matters 😁
10
|
Surely i would do so.. Bt i jst cant accept the fact of taking advantage of me for this reason
1
|
You will be incredibly different to me but I'm happy to be friendly and discuss things with you, but please have some originality.
7
|
I did not ask you to agree with me I just wanted you to hear me I did not want you to judge me I just wanted to accept me I did not want to wipe this tears I wanted you to stand next to me Just accept me as I am Sometimes beautiful and someti...
5
|
3
|
So Have a bestie We’ve known each other for years. We have been through stuff together. Their divorce Mine We promised to be there for one another. Like brother and sister. We have issues. We promised that when we felt scared or anxious that w...
1
|
Here for You Come fall apart in these arms, The salt water tears pour out upon these shoulders, A rhythmic sound of this beating heart soothing against your ear, Joined by sweet whispers to comfort your hurting soul. Go ahead, Break apart, I'l...
7
|
What is the thing that you are worried about the most the first time you meet someone in person?
1
|
I figure I might as well be me. I wouldn't even know how to go about being anyone/anything other than me. I'm happy the way I am. I know that not all will like who I am and that's okay. I've accepted that a long time ago. There a...
7
|
Yes I accept you for who you are..why bother annoying myself by expecting you to be someone or something else? That said, I don't have to like it 😃
3
|
You wanna know why? I will tell you why.... I have lived a full and eventful life. I have done things I will never mention. I have felt things that I have never spoken out loud. I have beaten myself up for the stupid things I have done or words that ...
7
|
You're not perfect. Your pain is easy to spot along with the bandages you are constantly applying to hide it with. Your scars are part of what makes you so beautiful to me. They are your humanity. A symbol of the wrongs done to you and the wron...
11
|
Are you going to accept me for who I am? I'm Xana, a wayward soul, walking the high road in search of the low road! Ever hopeful!
11
|
I am certainly not one to judge, and I believe to be happy, it is important to be who you are, not someone you think everyone wants you to be.
19
|
I wish someone will accept me as who i am.🙁
6
|
There are rules, and chemistry to consider, but...... You never know!
2
|
Because I know how it feels like to be picked on just for being yourself.
14
|
this isnt spam(not exactly spam but is cause im the only one scaring this cause idfk people so i have to do this alone soooo) i just dont want to retype everyting in different ways so i copy and paste BE 100% TRUTHFUL NO GAMES AND DONT WASTE MY TIME ...
1
|
It can be a relief to be who you are, and to let others see who you are. When you know who you are you also know what you need and what you're no longer willing to accept
7
|

I Accept You For Who You Are
Because we realize our opinions of others our only ba<x>sed on our perceptions and preferences, not "Absolute Truth."
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Accept You For Who You Are | Similar Worlds