I Love the Night Sky

It's the peak of Perseid meteor shower, August 12-13 with 50-100+ meteors per hour expected. The best view is midnight to morning hours, wont be problem for insomnia lol. It's about 1/3 half way up from the northeast horizon and slight away from the Perseus constellation. How great those who are in the best viewing areas. Hope the sky is clear enough wherever you are, if it's not then let's lay down on the green grass ( Or from your balcony or neighbour's rooftop xD ), play fave music, enjoy the atmosphere and fall asleep. Makes me smile already.

( Perseid meteor on the picture was taken in Italian countryside by Alessio Andreani )
100+, F
0
|
bethany444
Can't wait!
secretlyhonest1
Can you send me this awesome picture? Can't save it..
Sonoluminescence · 100+, F
You can search on his website or just google image under his name, he has lot beautiful photography.

I Love the Night Sky
for those who love the stars;the moon and the feeling from the night sky.
Categories: Music, Poetry

It's the peak of Perseid meteor shower, Augus... | I Love the Night Sky | Similar Worlds