This post may contain Fetish content.

I Got A Good Spanking

Adult · Fetish · Notifications: · Newest First
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/48/32/aupairgirl-WjcH5ki1M26bhIo.jpg]

Some time ago I picked the kids up from school. When we stopped at the traffic light I looked at a text and briefly answered it. Unfortunately at teatime one of the kids mentioned it quite innocently but she really landed me in it. I was told we talk about it after tea but I knew that most of the talking would be done with me over the knee.
Sure enough after tea I got a short lecture then over the knee I went for a really good spanking. I knew I deserved it but it didn't half hurt and I danced around afterwards before standing in the corner in disgrace.
I didn't do much sitting down that evening but the girls were pretty apologetic for landing me in it. however the spanking was well deserved , as was explained to me, as it is very dangerous to drive and text (even when stationary) especially with kids in the car. So no complaints about the spanking as it was deserved. But I was glad of the pillows to sit on!
16
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
1olderguy20 · 56-60, M
Do you get just the hand?
updown2020 · 56-60, M
Well had you been spanked before for using your phone and driving? If so this spanking should’ve been a lot worse than the first spanking.
TommyBoy · 26-30, M
Well deserved indeed!
Pizzanow · 18-21, F
Should have used phone charger cord
Pizzanow · 18-21, F
[@117301,updown2020] yup it hurts and cuts some 😢😢😢
updown2020 · 56-60, M
[@840404,Pizzanow] Oh so you have scars on your bum? Was the phone cord used once?
Pizzanow · 18-21, F
[@117301,updown2020] no scars heel eventually and yes few times with cord

I Got A Good Spanking
Content Rating: Adult

Some time ago I picked the kids up from school.... | I Got A Good Spanking | Similar Worlds