I Like to Collect Quotes

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we're settling for.
5
2 hrs ago
|
“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
2
2 hrs ago
|
I need one of those long hugs where you kinda forget whatever else is happening around you for minute
1
14 hrs ago
|
"When you love someone, let her go. And change the locks" "If someone asks you for space, gave her all of it for the next century or so" - The Dreamer.
0
1 day ago
|
I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. Tha...
1
1 day ago
|
Suicide is not all that easy a thing to do… to give up your life. What kind of pain compels people to do this? I don’t know what word to use in English… it’s horrifying that a human can be in this condition.
9
1 day ago
|
You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it. It doesn't get better," I said. "The pain. The wounds scab over and you don't always feel like a knife is slashing through you. But when you least ex...
4
1 day ago
|
I could disappear from the face of the earth, and the world would go on moving without the slightest twinge. Things were tremendously complicated, to be sure, but one thing was clear: no one needed me.
3
|
I wonder what it will feel like when all the lights go off and everything is quiet forever. I don't know if it will be painful, if in those last moments I'll be scared, but all I can hope is that it will be over fast. That it will be peacef...
2
|
I was so tired of fighting. Tired of hurting. Tired of the guilt that never released me, and the regrets that could not be changed. I didn't want this life. They're were only so many times I could hear that I should never have been born, be...
1
|
I don't want to hurt you or anybody so please forget about me. Just try. Find yourself a better friend. Death is easy. To live is the most painful thing I could imagine and I'm weak and no longer wanting to fight.
1
|
When I make a mistake, I know it. I feel it. I tear myself apart. I lose sleep. I don’t stop thinking about it. So when I say I’m sorry, know that I mean it. I’m my own toughest critic.
1
|
When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be even lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anybody or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.
0
|
There is an increasing use of missunderstood words. Like "empathy". There is a quote that illustrate this enough. "Warm clothing: What kids wear when their mothers feel cold"
1
|
"The map is not the territory" - Alfred Korzybski (There are much older expressions of the same concept from at least Sufí and Zen philosophies).
1
|
"We don´t live to learn. We learn to live." - The Dreamer.
2
|
A big part of depression is feeling really lonely, even if you're in a room full of a million people. 😔😔😔
4
|
"That's the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it's impossible to ever see the end. The fog is like a ca...
2
|
I want to be happy but something inside me screams that I do not deserve it.
1
|
Elise: Invite me to dinner, Frank? Frank Taylor: What? Elise: [gives him a look] Frank Taylor: Would you like to have dinner? Elise: Women don't like questions. Frank Taylor: Join me for dinner. Elise: Too demanding. Frank Taylor: Join me...
1
|

I Like to Collect Quotes
Categories: Hobbies, Movies and TV, Writings

I Like to Collect Quotes | Similar Worlds