I Think These Lyrics Just Slapped Me In The Face With Reality

Strange days have found us And through their strange hours We linger alone
5
|
And thats a good thing ,right?🥳 Sometimes it is interesting to see things from the distaff side
2
|
First finding that the original had been replaced by a vid with the quality of a hand held cassette recorder! But the words themselves echoing from fifty years ago was strange..the poet laureate of the US and non youtube friend You've got a lot...
3
|
"Music is my bitchhouse" "Music is where I want you to touch" - CSS Music is my hot hot :D
0
|
All of the ghouls come out to play And every demon wants his pound of flesh But I like to keep some things to myself I've been a fool and I've been blind I can never leave the past behind I'm always dragging that horse around Tonight ...
3
|
"Save Myself" Ed Sheeran I gave all my oxygen to people that could breathe I gave away my money and now we don't even speak I drove miles and miles but would you do the same for me Oh, honestly? Offered up my shoulder just for y...
1
|
There's no need for you to fear me If you take the time to hear me, maybe you can learn to cheer me It ain't about black or white, cuz we're human I hope we see the light before its ruined
0
|

I Think These Lyrics Just Slapped Me In The Face With Reality | Similar Worlds