I Think These Lyrics Just Slapped Me In The Face With Reality

First finding that the original had been replaced by a vid with the quality of a hand held cassette recorder! But the words themselves echoing from fifty years ago was strange..the poet laureate of the US and non youtube friend You've got a lot...
3
|
"Music is my bitchhouse" "Music is where I want you to touch" - CSS Music is my hot hot :D
0
|
All of the ghouls come out to play And every demon wants his pound of flesh But I like to keep some things to myself I've been a fool and I've been blind I can never leave the past behind I'm always dragging that horse around Tonight ...
3
|
"Save Myself" Ed Sheeran I gave all my oxygen to people that could breathe I gave away my money and now we don't even speak I drove miles and miles but would you do the same for me Oh, honestly? Offered up my shoulder just for y...
1
|
"Don't wanna let you go! We just wanna tell you, just wanna let you know! That we'll stay around... so what else can you do? You've said all you have to. We're coming after you, so don't make a sound..." The rest o...
0
|
There's no need for you to fear me If you take the time to hear me, maybe you can learn to cheer me It ain't about black or white, cuz we're human I hope we see the light before its ruined
0
|

I Think These Lyrics Just Slapped Me In The Face With Reality | Similar Worlds