I Play Piano

Hi everyone.
The following video is of me playing the song "Innocence" (arranged by tehisther) from sword art online.

Without a doubt, it is the fasted, most fun, most exciting piece I have ever played. While the recording for this video is a little rough, and I make a mistake here and there, I am honored to be able to share this with you.

So, if you've got two minutes to spare, check this out. I promise I won't disappoint. :)

http://youtu.be/fza59UvdU0E
0
|
NCG475
Wow!!
DaveTheMedic · 18-21, M
Thanks :)
NCG475
You're welcome.
Pretty impressive.
Youreawizardharry
Wow that's such a pretty piece!! You're an amazing pianist I'm jealous
MyaA13
Beautiful☺️
If only I could play
MyaA13
Ya well I have no money
No piano
And I have short fat fingers
DaveTheMedic · 18-21, M
People give away pianos for free on sites like Craigslist and used(areaName) all the time.
The only downside is that they probably suck and you have to move them yourself.

It's not impossible though :) If you get a job and save up, you can also get good electronic pianos for around 500$.
DaveTheMedic · 18-21, M
Also, there are kids age 7 who can play really well, and they have SUPER small fingers, so definitely don't worry about that :)
Shir0
Now, do swordland from animenz.
Shir0
Meant*
DaveTheMedic · 18-21, M
Oh, like the lid... stand I guess?
Well, regardless, hopefully you find a way to fix it. Btw, if you've got a youtube channel, link me to it and I'll sub you.

Anyways, good luck with Hikaru nara!
Shir0
haha I don't :p still haven't finished yet

I Play Piano
Categories: Music

Hi everyone. The following video is of me playing... | I Play Piano | Similar Worlds