I Am Not Where I Wanted to Be At This Age

This... is not... how this... was supposed... to go. I am literally watching everything that I have ever wanted, planned, worked on, and dreamt my life would be... happen to everyone else except for me. It’s enough to make you not even want to try an...
4
|
How did it come to this? I feel so depressed and worthless...
2
|
Why didn't I go to college? 😔
4
|
I’m going to be 26 in two months, and since I’ve gotten out of school I have done nothing worth caring about. I got a degree and a certification and have done nothing with those, no place of my own, no family to my name, hell I’ve never even been kis...
0
|
Honestly I didn't know where I'd be at this age when I was a child or even a young adult. I was a bit of a self made man, a free spirit and drifter. Just took whatever opportunity was in front of me at the time. It wasn't until I was 2...
1
|
I think at a certain point in most of all our lives we all mostly have felt that way. I know I do. My life was nerve ideal but I always thought that with my capabilities my life would be smooth sailing with a bit of smart but hard work. Funny how lif...
1
|
I wanted to retire to my own private island by the age of 40.
8
|
Due to my emotional baggage, I would sabotage anything I started thinking I wasn't worthy. When I decided to change my thinking and get rid of negative "friends", my life changed for the better.
6
|
No not l wish I was a millionaires by now but damn I'm nowhere near that .
4
|
Life begins at 40..... Yet here I am still figuring out what I want to do with myself 😔🤔 Maybe I'm a late bloomer 😂
14
|
Life seems to have gone by so fast. Tomorrows turned into hazy yesterday's...the echo of laughter and my heart still looks everyday for the face that looked on mine with the most beautiful joy a smile and the spring sun going to bed behind us ...
41-45
4
|
Had a birthday not too long ago. I still don't know how to drive. Don't know many people. Don't have a "support" group. Don't go anywhere. Don't have any savings, feel like I'm going nowhere with my life, livin...
6
|
At 28, the vast majority are ahead of me. I'm still drifting.
0
|
I'm stuck at a dead end job, and I'm still living in the same overly populated city. Nothing glamorous about it. This isn't where I was envisioning myself to be, but I could be worse off. My circumstances are still mildly better than t...
0
|
Gracias I'm not where I didn't want to be. So that's good enough.
2
|
I have always imagined my life at 17 to be much more exciting than it currently is. I mean, I could make an effort to do more adventurous things, but I'm tired most of the time and would rather sleep my exciting years away while I still can.
2
|
Vision: Wife. Mother. Homemaker. Caretaker. Boo-boo kisser. Stable. Grounded. I thought I was destined for a life of sleepy mornings after long nights up with a baby. Devoting my life to a family, giving them everything that I never had and doing all...
6
|
If I could go back in time and tell my younger self something it would be to learn to love myself a little more and don't care about what others think. I'm 26 years old and I thought by my age I would have had my life figured out. I have no...
10
|
I'm supposed to already have my drivers license. I expect to have it before this year is over. I was supposed to be renting a room, instead of being miserable and living at home.
3
|
Well there's a truth ! Funny how you start life with certain goals and get derailed along the way. Things you think you want turn out to be nowhere near as good as you hoped. So i guess you adapt! Humans are good at adapting. Coping. Changing, ...
9
|

Categories: Other

I Am Not Where I Wanted to Be At This Age | Similar Worlds