I Believe That Words Are Powerful

And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, ‘You owe me.’ Look what happens with love like that. It lights up the sky. ~Rumi
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Degbeme · 61-69, M
🤗
Degbeme · 61-69, M
@Ynotjenn: lol... been married to long for that stuff now. 🙃
VioletRayne · 31-35, F
@Degbeme: 😍😍😍😍
Ynotjenn · F
@Degbeme: Haha that's probably true :/
💞
Ynotjenn · F
💖
Alas, like so many relationships that one is not going to overcome the hurdles brought about by one partner using up all it's hydrogen, thereby increasing it's diameter as it shifts to helium as nuclear fuel, and reaching a point at which it consumes the other partner by wrapping it in an embrace of nuclear fire. Love is tricky.
Ynotjenn · F
You always have such a way with words ❤️
Talking astrophysics gets the ladies every time 😉
Ynotjenn · F
@Auberon89: I bet 🙄
HeavenBesideYou · 51-55, F
Aww.
Ynotjenn · F
😊
VioletRayne · 31-35, F
[c=#002673]I was gonna say until it goes all supernova on us but all the guys beat me to it😒[/c]
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
I do not think the Sun is massive enough to become a supernova.
VioletRayne · 31-35, F
[c=#4C0073]you too with the smartassness?[/c]@JoyfulSilence:
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
I have a second brain in my left buttock. So it is a very smart ass.
Mugin16 · 41-45, M
How does this guy know that? The sun has been shining on the earth for the last 4.5 billion years! Has he been around all this time and listened what they talk to each other? Maybe the sun has been bitterly complaining for 735 million years until there was a big fight between them and now they are on "no speaking" terms? Or the sun is giving the earth the "silent treatment"? Who knows?
Mugin16 · 41-45, M
@Ynotjenn: I am sorry to hear that. Try smiling. 🙂
Ynotjenn · F
@Mugin16: 😬
Mugin16 · 41-45, M
@Ynotjenn: That's better. Keep practising and soon you will have a wonderful smile. Like this: 😃
Noble · 51-55, M
Be my earth, and I'll be your sun😉
Ynotjenn · F
Dawww 🤗
Haniazed · 51-55, M
It really does.

This one is my favorite...
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/21/78/35/Haniazed-LCAiDKSJk-b.jpg]
Ynotjenn · F
Many people don't realize that's from the Bible :)
One of my faves
Haniazed · 51-55, M
@Ynotjenn: Yep...🤗
Ynotjenn · F
@Haniazed: 🤗
sarabee1995 · 22-25, F
True, and this is a beautiful picture and sentiment ... but someday the sun will have given all that it has, receiving nothing in return, and it will explode taking the entire solar system with it. Just sayin' ...
Ynotjenn · F
That seems to be a very popular sentiment on this thread :)
sarabee1995 · 22-25, F
@Ynotjenn: Lol, yeah I noticed that after I commented. Now I just feel silly. 🤓
Brooksy · 36-40, M
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Ynotjenn · F
@Brooksy: lol coincidence
Brooksy · 36-40, M
@HeavenBesideYou: Agreed baby. We'll get our day, right?
HeavenBesideYou · 51-55, F
I'm confident that you will Darlin. 🤗@Brooksy:

I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Hobbies Writings

And still, after all this time, the Sun has never ... | I Believe That Words Are Powerful | Similar Worlds