I Believe That Words Are Powerful

Both are accurate for me
6
|
7
|
The tongue has no bones, but its strong enough to break someone's heart.
6
|
Even the logical words should be said in the right time... sometimes our thoughts put in words can hurt others when they are vulnerable
9
|
WORDS ARE VERY powerful THEY can inspire OR destroy one leaving deep wounds that can NEVER be healed .especially IF THEY are coming FROM someone OR the many that u LOVE LIKE family members parents. My biological parents and siblings words that scares...
0
|
There is something in the Essence of love. The gentle sway of blooms stealing our breath. Her gentle perfume captivating our aura. Her unfiltered nectar protected by a soft flutter of wings. Her song beckoning our hearts closer. One desires to reac...
4
|
Without love, what are we worth? One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter. How come we don’t always know when love begins, but we always know when it ends? I yearn to find him. No matter how long it will t...
7
|
Words can be so powerful. They can paint a picture. They can motivate and they can destroy. Sticks and stones can break one's bones. But those heal. The negative words that have been repeatedly used to beat one down left severe scars and ...
11
|
No one really knows how strong the English language has become, how mankind uses words like daggers to destroy the will of their enemies, waiting to see that painful expression, just to satisfy the anger which festers in their soul. Never truly awar...
5
|
Very true.. the right words can break you or make you fall head over heels in love, the right words from the right person can touch you so deep, I've felt it... SO VERY TRUE!
3
|
I have always had a fiery temper .. and I am passionate in what I feel, I will fight for what I believe in especially if I’ve been hurt..Last night my husband said to me that some one should have knocked that attitude out of me when I was 18, seeing ...
0
|
7
|
Yes!...Words are powerful!...🙂 A word at times can fetch immense happiness to us! A word at times can ruin everything for us! So, we must look before we leap and think before we speak!
3
|
0
|
Resisting something you do not understand makes you tense, hustle and noise that hurts you. All you need is to develop your cognitive tools including experience. If it turns out that you are not fit to understand or not, then there is something ...
2
|
I thought I'd wasted my time on you, I gave up. I left because I knew there was nothing more to be said or done. I'd hoped that my leaving would be a catalyst for change in you but could not look back and see if that was the case. Your let...
5
|
It can make or break a relationship. Harder to control than a wild beast.
4
|
4
|
We all have those days. So in case you’re having one like mine, hopefully this helps just a little (like it did mine). Its funny how you can see something at the exact moment you are having certain thoughts...helps you change your way of thinking ...
8
|
Everything unfolds at Its own pace. One may water the plant endlessly, But fruit is only bourne in its season. Saint kabir.
4
|

I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Believe That Words Are Powerful | Similar Worlds