I Believe That Words Are Powerful

I Believe That Words Are Powerful
I thought the last time I would hear those sweet words would be from you. The chance of hearing them again - I never thought I would. I was wrong. Oh how pleased I am to be wrong. I will be okay. I will still be cherished, even though not by you.
1
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Words are powerful, they can be misleading and persuasive and have you believe all kinds of things. But be sure to watch the actions, they speak volumes and will tell you everything you need to know.
3
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Beautiful 🌹
31
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
I'm new to SW, and I hope that this is allowed. I saw it on Facebook this morning, and I wanted to share it; hope that's OK. "My friend told me a story he hadn’t told anyone for years. When he used to tell it years ago people wou...
6
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Nothing we use or hear or touch can be expressed in words that equal what we are given by the senses. ~ Hannah Arendt
2
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
7
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
The tongue has no bones, but its strong enough to break someone's heart.
6
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Even the logical words should be said in the right time... sometimes our thoughts put in words can hurt others when they are vulnerable
9
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
WORDS ARE VERY powerful THEY can inspire OR destroy one leaving deep wounds that can NEVER be healed .especially IF THEY are coming FROM someone OR the many that u LOVE LIKE family members parents. My biological parents and siblings words that scares...
0
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
There is something in the Essence of love. The gentle sway of blooms stealing our breath. Her gentle perfume captivating our aura. Her unfiltered nectar protected by a soft flutter of wings. Her song beckoning our hearts closer. One desires to reac...
4
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Without love, what are we worth? One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter. How come we don’t always know when love begins, but we always know when it ends? I yearn to find him. No matter how long it will t...
7
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Words can be so powerful. They can paint a picture. They can motivate and they can destroy. Sticks and stones can break one's bones. But those heal. The negative words that have been repeatedly used to beat one down left severe scars and ...
11
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Very true.. the right words can break you or make you fall head over heels in love, the right words from the right person can touch you so deep, I've felt it... SO VERY TRUE!
3
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
I have always had a fiery temper .. and I am passionate in what I feel, I will fight for what I believe in especially if I’ve been hurt..Last night my husband said to me that some one should have knocked that attitude out of me when I was 18, seeing ...
0
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
7
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Yes!...Words are powerful!...🙂 A word at times can fetch immense happiness to us! A word at times can ruin everything for us! So, we must look before we leap and think before we speak!
3
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
0
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Resisting something you do not understand makes you tense, hustle and noise that hurts you. All you need is to develop your cognitive tools including experience. If it turns out that you are not fit to understand or not, then there is something ...
2
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
I thought I'd wasted my time on you, I gave up. I left because I knew there was nothing more to be said or done. I'd hoped that my leaving would be a catalyst for change in you but could not look back and see if that was the case. Your let...
5
|
I Believe That Words Are Powerful
It can make or break a relationship. Harder to control than a wild beast.
4
|

I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Believe That Words Are Powerful | Similar Worlds