I Like These Lyrics

Somehow we'll find a way we've got to paste it back together These ripped out pages of old coloring books where your Gold is silver, my blue is gray Its all held together by cellophane tape
1
|
"With a torch in your pocket And the wind at your heels You climbed on the ladder And you know how it feels To reach too high Too far Too soon You saw the whole of the moon"
1
|
"Your lunacy fits neatly with my own My very own" ~ Robert Wyatt
2
|
“Don't mess with me, I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate Don't message me 'cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry Ain't that how its s'posed to be? Thoug...
2
|
Something new is rising further in my heart It's you
0
|
Let's take a long walk around the park after dark Find a spot for us to spark Conversation, verbal elation, stimulation Share our situations, temptations, education, relaxations Elevations, maybe we can talk about Revelation 3:17 Or maybe we ca...
2
|
...Whatever happened to the values of humanity? Whatever happened to the fairness and equality? Instead of spreading love we're spreadin' animosity. Lack of understanding leading us away from unity...
1
|
How I tried to please you, live the way you said Do the things that you do, like the living dead Then the truth it hit me, got me off my knees It's my life I'm living...I'll live as I please!
2
|
Giving to receive, you'll be exalted through humility True freedom found through slavery Behold: what a mystery! Last shall be the first, a living water for eternal thirst Two natures and a virgin birth, all woven in this story's tapestry ...
2
|
Knorkator - Kinderlied This song always makes me think of poor kids with overly ambitious parents. Nun steh'n wir da Im Rampenlicht Werden vorgeführt. Man starrt uns an. Wir können uns nicht wehren. Sind viel zu klein Für's Business Für...
0
|
With this knife I’ll cut out the heart of me The heart that cares for you
0
|
Never was much of a romantic, I just couldn't take the intimacy And I know it did damage, the look in your eyes is killing me I guess you are at an advantage, cuz you can blame me for everything And I don't know how Ima manage if one day yo...
1
|
Amber Run- I Found And I'll use you as a warning sign That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind And I'll use you as a focal point So I don't lose sight of what I want And I've moved further than I thought I cou...
0
|
Too Far Moon- Til My Heart Stops My love, my love Where have you gone I turned around and now I'm alone Will I ever understand it Will I make it to the other side I almost died The day I lost you I'll keep breathing I'll keep breathin...
0
|
Jesse Ruben- This Is Why I Need You I have so many questions And places to go There are too many options Far too many unknowns This is why I need you And everyone talks now But no one is right There are too many armies With no one to fight This is w...
0
|
Jamestown- I Don't Want To Lose You I've been losing sleep for a while now Thinkin' about us And its hard to pretend that we're doing okay When we're not And its killing me slowly I need you in my life Or I'm not alrigh...
0
|
Fleuri- Hurts Like Hell How can I say this without breaking How can I say this Without taking over How can I put it down into words When it's almost too much For my soul alone I loved and I loved and I lost you I loved and I loved and I lost ...
0
|
Stars- Dead Hearts Tell me everything that happened Tell me everything you saw They had lights inside their eyes They had lights inside their eyes Did you see the closing window Did you hear the slamming door They moved forward, my heart died They m...
1
|
Demon Hunter- I Will Fail You These quiet words They carry me away Returning They keep coming back In idle thoughts and Hollow cut-aways Disarm me No will to attack Though the sorrow and fear They may depart you today I will fail you Of that I...
2
|
Ta-Ku - Love Again Give it time, give it time Cause this ain't no race no You'll be fine, you'll be fine Do whatever it takes oh Just realize, realize It's all what you make it Truth and lies, Truth and lies The real and the fake ...
0
|

I Like These Lyrics
Categories: Music

I Like These Lyrics | Similar Worlds