This post may contain Adult content.
I Want To Travel The World

Know what this is??? Electronic waves to the brain which are super fucking calming and I highly recommend for anxiety etc

pentacorn · F
what is the official name of this device?
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@664411,pentacorn] cranio electrical stimulation device / myocalme

It feels like I've taken a valuim is the first way I thought to describe the feeling. It's so nice 🙂
pentacorn · F
[@1194304,Stressedout] thank you so much for making this post and replying 🤗
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@664411,pentacorn] of course I'm very glad someone got something from it. 🤗
Coppercoil · M
Oh shit!!!! I need this.. I have night terrors maybe this will help??
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@58876,Coppercoil] it absolutely might I think! Well, it's good for helping fall asleep. I have it on right now sitting in a parking lot waiting for the vet. Haha. I did use it before bed last night and fell asleep great and woke up abnormally great. Do a little research into it. I know a great psychologist specializing in trauma but she's in Petaluma and I'm not sure she's open to new clients also if you ever want that rec. ❤️
Coppercoil · M
[@1194304,Stressedout] thank you so much for the info.. look at us.. teamwork these days to improve our lives!
Rolexeo · 26-30, M
Looks like jizz under a black light
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@1201398,Rolexeo] does not. Lol
Viper · 31-35, M
Is it the light or a sound?

Got to be there to get it right?

MyoCalmes Electronic waves?
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@800884,Viper] oh I'm using it rn midday. It's not the light. It's some kind of electronic brain waves....
Downside? One minor for me. She described it as this, the myocalme is putting things into place in my brain that are all messed up and so after use my getting a little stuttery is norm. I did start to feel a little more anxious around people for a short time, after my first use of this yesterday and I had used it alot. That should go away.
Viper · 31-35, M
[@1194304,Stressedout] I'll try to make sure not to tempt you too much with my sexiness while you're in this different norm lol

I Want To Travel The World
Travel