I Want To Travel The World

My poor baby girl is having allergies and I don't know why because I gave her nothing but her normal diet of lamb and chicken

Viper · 31-35, M
Does it have to be food related and not related like some tree or flowers are blooming?

Or her chewing on some sort of toy? Or eatting some non-food?

Just trying to think outside the box.

She only gets lamb and chicken?
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@800884,Viper] indeed. It's easy to throw together a bunch of cheap easy to produce shit with a pretty label and call it a great dog food, when actually, it's a bunch of cheap unhealthy shit!

I have her on taste of the wild and it's good stuff
Viper · 31-35, M
[@1194304,Stressedout] Yeah I was surprised to learn how big of a difference humans omega 6 to omega 3 ratios are for our bodies as well.

Sounds like ideally we'd have about a 1:1 ratio of moderate amounts of both (also too much or too little of them are bad as well).

Well the average American diet might be worse than a 15:1 ratio with too many Omega 6, and not enough Omega 3.

Why? Because Omega 6 oils are cheaper and anyone trying to save money (ie most people and all companies) will use the the Omega 6 to produce their foods.

Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@800884,Viper] Interesting, I haven't gotten much into the omega knowledge. Very cool. Thanks for sharing that
Harlequin · F
Get her checked out just in case. Get well soon little one 😣🌹
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@1133086,Harlequin] waiting for vet now 🙂💚
Harlequin · F
[@1194304,Stressedout] How did it go? 🌹💖
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@1133086,Harlequin] well! Am allergy shot and some antibiotics because of the open skin bumps...just like what the OG foster had her on, should get her back to good! She feels better already!
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
i thought you were talking about your human baby at first and I admittedly got a little confused
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
[@1194304,Stressedout] I hope you rub her belly daily.
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] she is very spoiled. And at the vet rn for the rash.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
[@1194304,Stressedout] Goodie 😌
🤗 Is it like seasonal allergies or food allergies?
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@372543,Vivaci] the vet yesterday is leaning toward outdoor, we did a little travel and hiking so I think that's what triggered it too. No food changes. 🤗

I Want To Travel The World
Travel