This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Love Erotic Stories

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I love to write and share erotic stories. I am looking for someone to work with me on some stories. Interested?
2
|
While I do respect the art of FEMALE belly dance to deny it's sexual enchantment- at right place and time- would be deceptive. Curious as to if any who practice the art feel the same or have any related stories or thoughts.
2
|
Any women want to hear my horny stories with my older sister? ;)
6
|
As the girl looked into the Angels eyes He melted into her😉 True passion
36-40
4
|
Her fingers rubbed through the wetness of the words, bold and italics climaxed her mind, hehe
19
|
It never fails I know you will have a battle between what you're feeling and what you know what you need and what you want there's always a battle going on within your body. It happens all the time whether you are a teen or you're an ...
61-69, C
6
|
As She stared out the hotel window, watching the city below come alive even at the late hour, She caught eye of his reflection as he exited the bathroom, and she was pleased to find his bare chest exposed. But she pretended not to notice and tried to...
8
|
Reading this series now, this first book isn't very long but has certainly caught my attention...
0
|
The Morning... What a night we shared last night. We took time to explore our bodies together. Hardly any words were said, but we knew our desires. The way you kiss me, the way you moved, the way you touched made me feel like t...
0
|

I Love Erotic Stories
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Love Erotic Stories | Similar Worlds