I Torture Myself With Sad Songs

This song fills me with such strange emotions. It is one of the most beautiful songs that I have ever heard and it is about a serial killer.
lisasama · 26-30, F
You also torture us with stupid shit.....
ohplease · 41-45, F
[image=http://img03.deviantart.net/86c3/i/2006/103/a/b/go_fuck_your_self_by_h3nno.jpg]
lisasama · 26-30, F
ah god that's just stupid....... 😐 no wander America's fucked.
ohplease · 41-45, F
Yeah..you are very, very smart. Good speller too. Excellent use of the English verbiage. I can you are going places. Good luck dumpster diving..

Aw..that was fun, wasn't it? Very cathartic too, now if you excuse me, I have a life to go back to, I suggest you go fuck yourself. It's fun, you should try it. Just because you have a lot of people fucking you doesn't mean they are doing it right.
Yeah I don't know why we do that to ourselves...It can be cathartic though to listen to a sad song and get out some of those negative feelings.
ohplease · 41-45, F
It is cathartic. In the case of this song to hang on that feeling of melancholy and at the same time hate and feel empathy for a monster..very weird.
Well yes anything that lets you see the world as more grey then the black and white we're programmed to believe is good.
AliceSalomon · 41-45, F
I don't like the melody and the voice of the singer. But I like the lyrics. It's very emotionally and impressing!

I Torture Myself With Sad Songs
Music

This song fills me with such strange emotions. I... | I Torture Myself With Sad Songs | Similar Worlds