I Enjoy Helping Others

1 thing on my bucket list

Why do liberals not comprehend the movie, "hunger games " ,"mocking bird", or a Vietnam draft, Vietnam War, as one thing leads to another 🤔, when you ask, How ,could a Vietnam War even ever happen, before even knowing the Nations origin.

Seems much ado of a Theater Booth
KimMuhFknKim86 · 31-35, F
The main goal on my bucket list is to travel to all the states before i turn 50. Im 34 now
[@1074616,KimMuhFknKim86] That sounds like a plan. I want to travel the country too. My wife and I are retired. We have the means to do it, but we never do. 🤷‍♂️
KimMuhFknKim86 · 31-35, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] you both totally should. Where exactly would you go
[@1074616,KimMuhFknKim86] we live in Florida. We have been all the way up the east coast to Maine, but I have never been West. I would like to head West. We have a really nice RV so we could easily take a month or two trip at a time.
I would love to see the west coast. There is so much of the country I haven't seen.
swirlie · 31-35, F
[c=008099]
I think it's incredibly arrogant of you to suggest that Liberals are not able to comprehend those movies you quoted. What you are really demonstrating is your own lack of comprehension as a Right-wing quasi-Nationalist when you project your otherwise internalized White Nationalistic shortcomings onto Liberals. [/c]

I Enjoy Helping Others
Doing Good