I Need to Rant

So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
11knaves11 · 36-40, M
When he saw you, his reaction was?
ImPurple · 26-30, F
The girl looked at me too, tho. Should I distant myself to the guy?[@10401,11knaves11]
11knaves11 · 36-40, M
[@893322,ImPurple] I say guard yourself. If that kiss meant that much he'd of made a point to acknowledge you no matter who was a round. He did just enough to string the situation along.
ImPurple · 26-30, F
I dont want to be affected. I just want to go with the flow and remind myself that I cant attach myself[@10401,11knaves11]
lovelywarpedlemon · 22-25, F
Allow yourself to feel whatever you feel... There are reasons for these feelings. But reaction is another story. Probably best to assume it's a platonic interaction between this guy and his ex, especially if he has clearly expressed interest in you and is pursuing a relationship with you. I don't know your story at all so I'm just going from what little I know here.
lovelywarpedlemon · 22-25, F
[@893322,ImPurple] Sounds like a mess I wouldn't want to be involved in.
ImPurple · 26-30, F
I thought so too[@417823,lovelywarpedlemon]
lovelywarpedlemon · 22-25, F
[@893322,ImPurple] good luck
aradia11 · 56-60, F
Sounds complicated. I would stick with not my circus not my monkey's here
You don't need DRAMA
You probably shouldn't feel anything if he is just someone you like and not someone you are in a relationship with.

I Need to Rant
Categories: Community

So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw... | I Need to Rant | Similar Worlds