I Need to Rant

So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
11knaves11 · 36-40, M
When he saw you, his reaction was?
ImPurple · 26-30, F
The girl looked at me too, tho. Should I distant myself to the guy?[@10401,11knaves11]
11knaves11 · 36-40, M
[@893322,ImPurple] I say guard yourself. If that kiss meant that much he'd of made a point to acknowledge you no matter who was a round. He did just enough to string the situation along.
ImPurple · 26-30, F
I dont want to be affected. I just want to go with the flow and remind myself that I cant attach myself[@10401,11knaves11]
lovelywarpedlemon · 22-25, F
Allow yourself to feel whatever you feel... There are reasons for these feelings. But reaction is another story. Probably best to assume it's a platonic interaction between this guy and his ex, especially if he has clearly expressed interest in you and is pursuing a relationship with you. I don't know your story at all so I'm just going from what little I know here.
lovelywarpedlemon · 22-25, F
[@893322,ImPurple] Sounds like a mess I wouldn't want to be involved in.
ImPurple · 26-30, F
I thought so too[@417823,lovelywarpedlemon]
lovelywarpedlemon · 22-25, F
[@893322,ImPurple] good luck
aradia11 · 56-60, F
Sounds complicated. I would stick with not my circus not my monkey's here
You don't need DRAMA
Skier3462 · M
You probably shouldn't feel anything if he is just someone you like and not someone you are in a relationship with.

I Need to Rant
Categories: Community

So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw... | I Need to Rant | Similar Worlds