I Need to Rant

I’ve been talking to a guy for a few weeks now and he asked to take me out, go to his game and go to his family’s party. He's different from other guys I’ve talked to. He actually cares and talks to me, gets to know me, and shares about his life. Anyways, we still talk but not as much as I want. I know he’s busy but I just don’t want anything to change and pray that we can still go out as planned.

I know I’m overthinking but is it possible that he lost interest or do you think he’s just busy?
3
|
JammieDodgerHeart · 22-25, F
I think it's better to ask him, just be straight and don't be afraid, most things can be solved with communication :)
ImPurple · 26-30, F
Ask him. I know how it feels to dwell on “what ifs”
FlowerchildK16 · 18-21, F
[@893322,ImPurple] yes, he’s the one who asked to take me out so if he changed his mind that would be weird
ChaChaRusa · 18-21, F
He might not want to come on too strong and scare you away. I think you should ask to confirm the plans, and keep trying to communicate.
FlowerchildK16 · 18-21, F
[@486036,ChaChaRusa] what do you mean come on too strong and scare me away?
ChaChaRusa · 18-21, F
From what you said it sounds like he really cares, but if it has just been a few weeks then maybe he does not want things to move too fast and burn out.
FlowerchildK16 · 18-21, F
[@486036,ChaChaRusa] true. I mean we still talk everyday it’s just not as much as I’d thought. He has a busy schedule and we don’t really know each other so i understand
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
Just ask him for the day and time of your date.You will not come across as pushy as you both have already agreed to a date and it will show he is still interested in you,and also you in him.It works both ways.
I don't think so. have you met in person yet?
FlowerchildK16 · 18-21, F
[@917727,sereneshore292] no we’re suppose to soon, he asked to take me out unless he just wanted to say that
You are pretty and sweet. I wish you all the best and good luck.
Risk the consequences

I Need to Rant
Categories: Community

I’ve been talking to a guy for a few weeks now and... | I Need to Rant | Similar Worlds