I Love My Family

I have ruined my life and lost everything that ever mattered to me. I don't have my wife or my kids anymore. I feel like I'm drifting through the days now with no purpose or direction.
0
|
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
Why don't you have them?
WorldsGreatestDad · 22-25, M
[@1433,Fungirlmmm] My wife left me because of mixed feelings she was getting from me. I couldn't convince her that I loved her anymore. I was struggling to deal with some emotional mood swings I was having. In the final couple weeks, I would cry sometimes and tell my wife I loved her and I didn't want to say goodbye to her or our kids. Then, other times, I would feel angry about everything and I would say mean things that I couldn't take back. I spent every day going back and forth between feelings, burying myself further and further.
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
[@975941,WorldsGreatestDad] That is tough. Have you sought counseling? Work on your emotional well being and get better. Maybe things will work out in the future.

I Love My Family
Categories: Parenting and Family

I have ruined my life and lost everything that eve... | I Love My Family | Similar Worlds