I Love My Family

I’m traveling back to Warsaw for the first time in a few years. I miss them all terribly, so I am thrilled I get to see them. ♥️ ♥️
4
|
I was adopted at 13 and I have moved away from my adoptive family for university. It is so nice to come back for a week to spend some time with them and just relax before the semester gets underway 😌
10
|
This post is currently unavailable.
0
|
I have ruined my life and lost everything that ever mattered to me. I don't have my wife or my kids anymore. I feel like I'm drifting through the days now with no purpose or direction.
0
|
I have 5 children, only one of them is my biological son, the rest I fostered, and ended up adopting them.. They are the absolute joy of my life, and I do not know what I would do without them.
14
|
My brother had 3 cats. Although he had names for the cats, I made up my own names for each of them. Lazy Ass - easily the laziest cat I have ever seen. He doesn't even move when someone steps on him. He can be used as carpet too. Whore cat - sle...
1
|
Every family has their problems, but when the chips are down, we all have each other's backs & no matter what, all of us know that we have that unconditional support in this life 😊
8
|
Haven't seen them since Christmas so it is amazing to be back with them, even if it is just for a day or two 😁
5
|
Imagine my adorable fittle year old neighbor saying to my sweet 9 year old daughter with glee in her sweet voice “look, look look at what I drew! It’s you and me holding hands, and we’re evil!”
0
|
They’ve brought to my attention recently, that every time any of them is heated up, mad, in a bad mood, or just upset, my solution is always tea. 😂 And it’s true, even to my own son, if he’s upset, what’s my first question. “Would you like some tea ...
4
|
I’m divorced. So right now my daughter is with her father. She knows I’m getting rid of some of her old toys, it’s time to do so, she has too many, and there’s no space after Christmas. She understands. I’m this one with the problem. I think it wou...
1
|
How did I drift away. I want to live closer to them but because of my job its tough
0
|
i my mother in law sewed me a dress for hannukah. it is a miracle it fits as well as it does. she was embarrassed that it didn't cover more. but I love it and it is the thought that counts.
58
|
Today my 9 year d daughter said that she knew what she wanted for Christmas. She knew what she was going to ask for Christmas. She said all she wanted for Christmas was love from her family. Later, when I was trying to ask her to smile while she per...
4
|
My father is 75 years old. I am seeing with grief how in these last few months he is in a deep decline. His legs are weak and he cannot take long walks as he used to. His memory often fails him. All this is taking its tall in his mood, he is quite do...
5
|
The stork dropped me off at the right place. I’m a happy camper. !!
7
|
Today, I held her for the second time. Her big blue eyes wide open. Only closed last time, it meant the world to see her see me. My thoughts were incapable of keeping up with the view That was overwhelming me. Her life ahead, her innocence unspoi...
4
|
My family and my close family are my homes❤️.
4
|
I enjoy dinning out with my family as well. I love all cuisines. Recreating inspiring dishes are always fun.
1
|
Families are everything to me. I notice people in compatible families are successful faster in life. They may not always be the most successful in life but they get there faster. It hurts me to know many people in life are delayed in life because the...
4
|

I Love My Family
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Love My Family | Similar Worlds