I Love My Family

My 13 year old cousin got her first phone about a month ago and has been sending me stuff like this ever since 😂
14
|
I guess at times like this nothing separates us, even thousands of miles... My cousin from New Jersey just sent me this message: We are in the same boat as you guys now . Peter and Kayla have to work from home next 2 weeks. Most of Schools and ...
17
|
Friends or Family?
2
|
*driving home really late at night* Me: "mama, can we go to the store?" My mom: "NO, we're going home." Me: "But candy will be on sale. Don't you want to get candy with me?" My Mom: "No". *Proceed...
11
|
Me ✅ Dad ✅ 6 Brothers ✅ Reservation at an amazing Italian ✅ I honestly had such a good night with my family, they mean so much to me <3
19
|
My daughter's wedding part 3. At about 3 pm I go to the room where Trish has been getting ready in order to drive her and her 3 bridesmaids the short distance to nearby the bridge. She looked stunning of course in a white wedding dress with a ...
7
|
So...I attended my daughter's wedding this weekend and it was really quite special in many ways. I drove there on Friday like most of the guests even though the ceremony was on Saturday. This is because it was a 4 hour drive away on a guest fa...
6
|
I’m traveling back to Warsaw for the first time in a few years. I miss them all terribly, so I am thrilled I get to see them. ♥️ ♥️
4
|
I was adopted at 13 and I have moved away from my adoptive family for university. It is so nice to come back for a week to spend some time with them and just relax before the semester gets underway 😌
16
|
This post is currently unavailable.
0
|
I have ruined my life and lost everything that ever mattered to me. I don't have my wife or my kids anymore. I feel like I'm drifting through the days now with no purpose or direction.
0
|
I have 5 children, only one of them is my biological son, the rest I fostered, and ended up adopting them.. They are the absolute joy of my life, and I do not know what I would do without them.
14
|
My brother had 3 cats. Although he had names for the cats, I made up my own names for each of them. Lazy Ass - easily the laziest cat I have ever seen. He doesn't even move when someone steps on him. He can be used as carpet too. Whore cat - sle...
1
|
Every family has their problems, but when the chips are down, we all have each other's backs & no matter what, all of us know that we have that unconditional support in this life 😊
8
|
Haven't seen them since Christmas so it is amazing to be back with them, even if it is just for a day or two 😁
6
|
Imagine my adorable fittle year old neighbor saying to my sweet 9 year old daughter with glee in her sweet voice “look, look look at what I drew! It’s you and me holding hands, and we’re evil!”
0
|
They’ve brought to my attention recently, that every time any of them is heated up, mad, in a bad mood, or just upset, my solution is always tea. 😂 And it’s true, even to my own son, if he’s upset, what’s my first question. “Would you like some tea ...
4
|
I’m divorced. So right now my daughter is with her father. She knows I’m getting rid of some of her old toys, it’s time to do so, she has too many, and there’s no space after Christmas. She understands. I’m this one with the problem. I think it wou...
1
|
How did I drift away. I want to live closer to them but because of my job its tough
0
|
i my mother in law sewed me a dress for hannukah. it is a miracle it fits as well as it does. she was embarrassed that it didn't cover more. but I love it and it is the thought that counts.
58
|

I Love My Family
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Love My Family | Similar Worlds