I Love My Family

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Haven't seen them since Christmas so it is amazing to be back with them, even if it is just for a day or two 😁
2
|
Imagine my adorable fittle year old neighbor saying to my sweet 9 year old daughter with glee in her sweet voice “look, look look at what I drew! It’s you and me holding hands, and we’re evil!”
0
|
They’ve brought to my attention recently, that every time any of them is heated up, mad, in a bad mood, or just upset, my solution is always tea. 😂 And it’s true, even to my own son, if he’s upset, what’s my first question. “Would you like some tea ...
4
|
I’m divorced. So right now my daughter is with her father. She knows I’m getting rid of some of her old toys, it’s time to do so, she has too many, and there’s no space after Christmas. She understands. I’m this one with the problem. I think it wou...
1
|
They're all so nice, i should take pictures of them sometime to share with you all, one relative who was always so low key and quiet is actually getting married soon, it was cute how his Danish grandma told it, he phoned her up and said it was a...
1
|
How did I drift away. I want to live closer to them but because of my job its tough
0
|
i my mother in law sewed me a dress for hannukah. it is a miracle it fits as well as it does. she was embarrassed that it didn't cover more. but I love it and it is the thought that counts.
57
|
Today my 9 year d daughter said that she knew what she wanted for Christmas. She knew what she was going to ask for Christmas. She said all she wanted for Christmas was love from her family. Later, when I was trying to ask her to smile while she per...
4
|
I'm taking my daughter out for a birthday lunch. We were planning when and where. This is the conversation we had. She makes me laugh, all the time.
9
|
My father is 75 years old. I am seeing with grief how in these last few months he is in a deep decline. His legs are weak and he cannot take long walks as he used to. His memory often fails him. All this is taking its tall in his mood, he is quite do...
5
|
The stork dropped me off at the right place. I’m a happy camper. !!
7
|
Today, I held her for the second time. Her big blue eyes wide open. Only closed last time, it meant the world to see her see me. My thoughts were incapable of keeping up with the view That was overwhelming me. Her life ahead, her innocence unspoi...
4
|
My family and my close family are my homes❤️.
4
|
I enjoy dinning out with my family as well. I love all cuisines. Recreating inspiring dishes are always fun.
1
|
Families are everything to me. I notice people in compatible families are successful faster in life. They may not always be the most successful in life but they get there faster. It hurts me to know many people in life are delayed in life because the...
4
|
My husband and families are supportive to all my aspirations. I wholeheartedly love them.
3
|
Isn't it funny how quickly an evening can turn? At least everyone is sleeping now. All's well that ends well, I suppose :)
0
|
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. -Desmond Tutu
6
|
It's amazing how the time flies...today my youngest celebrates his 3rd birthday. Doesn't feel that long ago being back on EP and sharing my excitement at him being born. If you've known me that long you might even remember congratula...
8
|
It’s always nice seeing the larger part of them that I only see once a year. Seeing how the kids have grown, seeing what life changes they are going through. Seeing what kind of germs they can dump on me and leave me feeling sick for my last two day...
3
|

I Love My Family
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Love My Family | Similar Worlds