I Was In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship

I have shared my story a lot in Experience project.com. To cut the long story short, I am a 40 yrs old man from India. I married my wife of about the same age 10 years back. It was an arranged marriage. After marriage I found out that she is quite mannerless, abusive and shouting over petty issues. She behaves badly with my parents who are quite old. My mom died 2 years back. In the same year my daughter was born. My wife could not conceive for long as she was suffering from TB of fallopian tubes. Hence we had to go in for IVF in which egg was taken from another woman and my semen was used. I spent nearly 7 lakh rupees on her various treatments and IVF procedures. After conceiving the baby girl, she stayed with me for 2 months during which she was always constantly quarreling and shouting at me over trivial issues, and then she left for her parent’s home. She joined her job which is a non-permanent job just 3 months after conceiving the baby without informing me and her old mom takes care of the baby. She has been at her parents place since last 1 year now. I get to meet the baby just once or twice a month. Now she says when she comes back to stay with me she will first leave the baby to her parent’s home which is about 15 km away and bring her back in the evening after her job hours. Now Delhi has such high pollution levels, I am telling her that it might affect baby’s health and this whole procedure will be very cumbersome, but she is not ready to listen. My whole life has come to a standstill because of this stupid woman. She is a severe case of narcissist personality disorder.
Please tell me how can I come out of this complicated situation?
0
|

This is for those women and men who are unhappy in a relationship because of control issues...come in and share your story,...We are the ones who understand...
Categories: Abuse, Health

I have shared my story a lot in Experience project... | I Was In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship | Similar Worlds