I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes

Part 5. The last chapter
The hot water flowing over my skin. Easing the aching muscles that I didn't even know were there. As I close my eyes I feel all the places your body touched mine.
Remembering how you woke me during the night to slowly make love to me. So gently yet so consuming. Or that last time so early in the morning I woke with my leg in the air as you entered me. Taking what you need from me. The only sound in the room was our breathing. Becoming faster and faster. This time wouldn't be long. But I didn't care." I just need you". I didn't realize I had said anything until you're hand moved from my hip down to help me. Yes it was what I needed. We came together. Pure explosions. "I need you too honey" .
When I woke you were gone. You had to go back to your life.
And now as I'm getting dressed and looking around. I realized while you filled a spot deep down inside of me. We will never belong to one another.
Now it's time to start the next chapter in my life.
0
|
DayPassion
Wunderful!

I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Part 5. The last chapter The hot water flowing ove... | I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes | Similar Worlds