I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes

Part 4
I feel you sliding between my legs. I beg. I need you so much. The feel of you. Our scents mixed together. The sounds of our breathing getting faster.
Then you begin entering my body. With such control. There's not much room. You tell me how amazing I feel wrapped around you. One hand on my hip. Other hand is on sliding over my should down to swollen mound. Making it harder making me moan. Sliding down to between my legs. Rubbing making it come faster. Up and down. Rubbing and pinching. I've lost any shred of control I had left.
As I explode I'm pushed back into you as you thrust into me. I can barely hear about e the rush of blood flowing through my ears.
As our bodies cool you cover us with the sheet and say to me "rest. We've got all night". Now I know even that will not quench my desire for you.
1
|

I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Part 4 I feel you sliding between my legs. I beg. ... | I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes | Similar Worlds