[Conservatives or Centrists Only] Do liberals (leftists, SJW's, etc.) Empower those that don't deserve it at, the expense of those that do deserve it?

Poll
Yes.
No.
I don't know.
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
[Conservatives or Centrists Only] Do liberals (leftists, SJW's, etc.) empower those that don't deserve it at, the expense of those that do deserve it?

How do you feel about this statment?

Libs need not answer. Again, no one cares.

Thanks!
SatyrService · 100+, M
[center]I am an [b]Extreme Centrist[/b],[/center]
i reject the excesses of [c=#003BB2]left[/c] and[c=#BF0000] right[/c].
your terms a loaded, [i]leftist[/i] [i]SJW[/i], and show bias.
a moderate leftist might say
many down and out, and poor are not so due to a lack of work or of ability but often the lac of opportunity.
same can be said doe many small town Americans in poverty as well.

dividing America into warring camps has hurt us as a nation.

does a huge company "deserve" to pay zero taxes ([i]General Electric, Boeing, Verizon and 23 other profitable Fortune 500 firms paid no federal income taxes from 2008 to 2012[/i].) at the expense of the rest of us?
Ynotisay · M
Spoken like a true whiny, poor me conservative.
I wish you boys would man up someday. We'd all be SO much better off.
Now block me. This Lib answered, truthfully, and I know how that gets the snowflake's panties in a bunch.
HellGeist · 26-30, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] Read between the lines and get a clue, comrade.
Ynotisay · M
[@402141,HellGeist] Dear SW. Thanks for the block button. Love draining my swamp of dead weight.
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
completly.
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
[@402141,HellGeist] no like i said to you that is all brainwash that i refuse to listen to
i live in south europe which i haete because its filled with homofobes of all kind. due to socio cultural reasons.
the left wing likes to blame religion for peoples ignorance , stupidity, egoism etc. when it all comes down to peoples ego. its far from religious.
dude its not just where ur from
these things are everywhere. u just need to know how to use ur brains instead of absorbing all the lies and subversions that come from the media.
HellGeist · 26-30, M
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] Thanks for your perspective. Take care.
SolveEtCoagula · 31-35, F
[@402141,HellGeist] Also it's [b]not[/b] uniquely right wing. The UK has a large feminist anti trans groups.

https://www.redbrick.me/the-uks-transphobia-problem/

I Am Politically Incorrect