I Love Weird Facts

today I went to buy my usual carton of menthol cigarettes.. Found out that menthol cigarettes have been taken off the market. I asked the reason why to the vendor and he did not know why either. Not a peep from the government or in the news.. OH ...
Edited: 3 yrs ago
yeronlyman · 46-50, M
U.K.?

They are banning them in Ireland fro 2020

"These findings, combined with the evidence indicating that menthol’s cooling and anesthetic properties can reduce the harshness of cigarette smoke and the evidence indicating that menthol cigarettes are marketed as a smoother alternative to nonmenthol cigarettes, make it likely that menthol cigarettes pose a public health risk above that seen with nonmenthol cigarettes."
voyelle · 51-55, F
@yeronlyman: ohhhh you are not representing the Ireland I loved ! what happened to you mavericks of europe ...where has your humour and satire gone É
You know..I cannot count how many people who smoked and died of non smoking diseases.
Where is your spirit gone Ireland ...
yeronlyman · 46-50, M
Not sure what that actually means
Being Irish and smoking?

I assure you, if that's your question, the sense of humour is still here

But we can't continue to smoke to keep you entertained

Peace
☘️👍🏻
voyelle · 51-55, F
@yeronlyman: good ! I always loved Ireland and pardon me but I will find a corner to smoke :)
jeancolby · 26-30, F
I don't smoke, but will support another persons 'right' to smoke. Maybe they will support my right to something down the road. However if a person wants to kill themselves by smoking, let them.

I Love Weird Facts
Hobbies

today I went to buy my usual carton of menthol cig... | I Love Weird Facts | Similar Worlds