I Am British

The little Englanders on this silly little offshore island are going to lead the world into free trade lol. According to John Milton of whom a couple of you may have heard, "that which God wishes to make plain he reveals finstead to his English men" lol. The aromance nd stupidity of these people needs to be seen to be believed.
0
|
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
We're not all stupid nor arrogant. Nearly half of us voted to stay in the EU.
dunpender · 80-89, M
Subie, that is true unfortunately a large percentage of you are and unfortunately some in government
room101 · 46-50, M
So, a person who seems to find typing and spelling a challenge, is calling others stupid.

Do I detect some arrogance creeping in I wonder.
room101 · 46-50, M
@dunpender: and it might be an idea for you to accept that people have differing political views and that those differing views are also NOT a sign of intelligence or the lack thereof.
dunpender · 80-89, M
Differing political views I understand, ignorance and stupidity which motivated a largentleman portion of the brexiteers I cannot abide
room101 · 46-50, M
@dunpender: to be totally honest with you, I agree.

I voted remain but, not because I have no faith in the abilities of our island nation and not because i believe in the EU. I voted remain because I believe that the EU needs drastic reform. Reform that can only come from within. I also voted remain because I didn't want to align myself with those who were clearly ignorant and stupid.

I Am British
Categories: Travel

The little Englanders on this silly little offshor... | I Am British | Similar Worlds