I Like a Good Quote

I Like a Good Quote

They say you die twice. The first time when you stop breathing and the second, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.
Is that really true ???
Whoa. 馃槼
GeniUs51-55, M
I heard it slightly differently, 'you're not truly dead until the last person who remembers you has gone.'
[@45325,GeniUs] That is very profound.
GeniUs51-55, M
Made me think when I first heard it, some people will live as long as we don't wipe ourselves out but the rest of us will eventually fade away.
GeniUs51-55, M
Ok so this made me wonder, who is the the person who lived longest ago (I'm struggling finding the words to describe this) who is identifiable, would it be Homer or Euclid, Archimedes? I know they were Ancient Greeks but who came first? Luckily somebody else asked the same question (and it was in just as clumsy a fashion as when I did it) and the answer is; Kushim who was an accountant (the tablet identified a number of measures of barley) and left his name on a clay tablet from 3300 BCE.

I Like a Good Quote
Community Hobbies Movies and TV Music Poetry Writings