I Hate Pedophiles

I have encountered two on this website, not too far between each other, It is very repulsive, I have blocked and reported both. Sadly, I don't know if my report has done anything to their accounts. I do not want to waste my time talking to bad p...
13
|
I've gotten my fair share of pedos messaging me about my molestation just so they can get off on it. Some have even tried putting me down by saying nasty things like I enjoyed it or deserved it. It used to upset me but I don't let them both...
7
|
They're disgusting creatures. The cure for paedophilia is death, I really can't think of any other way to deal with it. There is no place in the world for any specimen that thinks it is fine to sexually abuse a child, or anyone for that mat...
17
|
I'm not that religious, but I do have a very strong belief that crimes against children are an abomination against God (or whichever deity you believe).
1
|
They deserve a slow and tortuous death .... Just shooting them would be too good for them ...slow and painful would be better for them ......😊
5
|
0
|
Daddyjasiin... How you managed to get away with this repulsive bullshit you right about molesting your daughter, it's a little luck You and your friends do not deserve a place in society; You destroy innocent lifes You be...
0
|

I Hate Pedophiles
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Hate Pedophiles | Similar Worlds