I Sex In Public

I love public sex, now that I have experienced it. Anyone else?

The very first time I lost my virginity was behind my families garage. I use to love doing it there; it made me feel so naughty and outside with the element of perhaps being caught was exciting.
Last weekend I got to experience that again but in a slightly different way. I was at a local park and performed a blowbang to 5 guys and was fully bukakked. Such a huge turn-on for me.
eyeno · M
Oops wrong post..!

chockaholic2020 · 56-60, M
That's hot!!! 😃🔥❤️
Joker50 · 51-55, M
Joker50 · 51-55, M
Tell more of blowbang
che154 · 31-35, M
yes do you like playing in the park too?
BigGuy2 · 26-30, M
How old were you, and did you have your Big Ones then
luv2fish · 61-69, M
On a day trip to Hawksbill Beach 4 in Antigua during a week long cruise of the Carabbean, we spent the day, naked on the beach. There were about 5 other couples there. After a day of sunshine, rubbing tanning lotion all over our naked bodies, we were very horny. We moved down to the end of the beach, but still in clear view of the others. We had beach sex and it was fantastic. As we walked back past the others, they all smiled at us. Unfortunately we had to get back to the cruise ship. That was the start of many more outdoor sex adventures. They are such a rush and such a turn on!

I Sex In Public
SEX IN PUBLIC