I Smile At Strangers

I try to smile at strangers anyway. You never know how some little smiley thing can turn someone's day around :) Plus if I'm not careful I have a foul resting face if I'm alone in my own thoughts...
18
|
So ,they know that I am crazy ,then will stay away from me. People are very dangerous things.
1
|
I get smiled back at, so its a win-win!
4
|
Whenever I walk down the street and make eye contact with someone, I always try to give them a smile. You never know, that one small gesture could make somebody’s day
26
|
Feels strange when they don’t smile back :p I don’t get mad or anything, cause I know what it’s like to have a crappy day and not be able to really smile. But I always hope I might make someones day a little better :)
2
|
A Strangers Smile I walk in the stillness of the night, Not a breeze to toss my hair, No coolness on my back now bare. Just the weight of the heat, The weight of my heart. The stars my path to follow, The moon by guiding light, I walk with no ...
2
|
I smile at everyone! You never know when a smile is just what someone needs! :)
6
|
You never know what kind of a crappy day someone might be having. A small smile could turn it all around for them, I know it does lift my mood if I am having a crappy day :)
10
|
You never know how terrible of a day someone may be having, and you can't appreciate how a smile can turn their mood right around.
16
|
It costs nothing to smile. Who knows? they may need it. Whatsmore, I may make their day a little bit brighter 😊❤
9
|
Even the potato heads need to feel good about themselves for one moment in a day! Crazy thing is seeing how they react to a smile. Oh shit! Have I got something on my face? You can really screw with their heads, and you know they will wonder on and...
0
|
i does that all the time coz that's my profession
10
|
You never what that stranger across from you is feeling. Maybe they are having a stressful day with work? Co-workers being rude? Household chores becoming too much? If you show them a smile it can make that person's day and you might not even re...
6
|
Make time to grow...
19
|
I kind of do that awkward half smile thing, who else?
5
|
Some smile back at me. Others look at me like I am crazy. And the guilty souls wonder what I am about to do. Have you ever looked around at folks? ... very few souls have natural smiles.
3
|
Got to put that into practice a few days ago at the post office. You can either be grumpy while waiting in the line at tge post office or yoy can just start randomly smiling until someone asks why you're smiling. Which I did and to which I rep...
5
|
My favourite strangers to smile at are the people who are being total assholes (people who snap because you get to the check line before them for instance). Confuses the hell out of them. 😈
11
|
You never know what someone has going on in their life. A smile can brighten someone's day.
5
|
And when they've walked past, I do the same smile again to try to decide if it was the appropriate amount of smiling or not.
16
|

I Smile At Strangers
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Smile At Strangers | Similar Worlds