I Blah Blah Blah Blah

As the troll whine foul play after a block, the other haters will chime in with their cooked up stories, the good queen will be laughing in her corner

LvChris · 41-45, M
She even went through and hand-deleted all of your replies, if it's who I think it is. Someone who [b]needs[/b] to be a contrarian to feel important can't handle being wrong.

Edit: they can't handle, I should say, when someone makes them understand that they [b]are[/b] wrong. They need to believe that they're 100% right or else they cannot validate their existence. It's pretty sad.
[@394395,CULTure]
Bugger off and harass people on your own posts!!!!
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Miram · 26-30, F
Bunch of whiners 🤣
Miram · 26-30, F
[@414209,SapphicHeart] and then the "holy christian' guy who used to flash his ugly shlong on skype calls with innocent barely legal SWers joined the chat!!!

😂
Filth · 18-21
[@542305,Miram] hold up
where is this
[@542305,Miram]
Ah, and the Texas Rose is still scraping the dog shit of her shoes. But [@1161949,mrlopez] misjudged who the little troll was whining about. I guess he was looking too much at the feminist them to look through it all.
Deepseeker · 36-40, M
Rejection shouldn’t be used to boost your own ego, it’s not a toy.

I Blah Blah Blah Blah